Soap Storage

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I was recently given some solid white buckets with lids from my friend at a bakery. The buckets are square with a flat top, with handle, and are a very hard plastic. They are about two gallons in size. I have been storing my soap in them once they are mostly cured, I don't close the lid, just angle it. They are great because you can stack them, and with a handle they will work great for transporting to craft fairs.

i dry mine on a plastic rack. the kind that you would put tools on. I cover mine.I dont want sunlight on my bars.

Good thinking! I swear soapmaking is one hobby that you dont have to rush out & spend a months pay to have an amazing outcome. Half the items I use Ive either had, were under $20, easy to find, or even given to me. Like my fancy curing racks. They have detailed air vents, extra supportive handles for lifting, and have a special coating that rinses clean. Ok, theyre really just plant flats i got for free from my local nursery.Sounded good though right? if youre able to get some, go for it theyre awesome!

Latest posts

Back