Soap related humor & MEMES with soap on their mind

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Pinterest, you make me laugh...

enhanced-800-1445963361-1.jpg

Regarding the fire incident:
I was told, and then I confirmed it via police officer acquaintance, that buying lye put me on a "watch list" with the local pd where I was living. Apparently there had been an increase in ... meth houses??? And my son told me that he heard from the grapevine that kids had taken advantage of the frenzy and were pranking enemies, who were then getting their doors kicked in by swat in the middle of the night!!! Cop confirmed this!!! Dang! I decided if we were going to continue to live there, I should bring a gift basket of soap to the local pd and invite them to KNOCK on my door anytime they had a concern...
We moved.
But the funny part was that until we moved, I started having lye shipped to a friend's shop, had her call when it came, and picked it up there. (I told her why I was doing that. She thought it was funny.)
Well, just adding my 2 cents - :think:
Now back to funnies!!!! (um yeah, both my husband and my granddaughter have tried to eat soap)

When I was getting my lye from ACE Hardware, one day one of my neighbors happend to be about 4 people behind me in line and yelled "Hey, I thought they shut down your Meth Lab" I just about died but then laught hysterical when I saw the look on the other customers/cashiers faces. I then told them I made soap and ended up taking some into the cashiers the next day.

When I was getting my lye from ACE Hardware, one day one of my neighbors happend to be about 4 people behind me in line and yelled "Hey, I thought they shut down your Meth Lab" I just about died but then laught hysterical when I saw the look on the other customers/cashiers faces. I then told them I made soap and ended up taking some into the cashiers the next day.

I take bribes to Ace too.

I'm an Acey too. Not too long ago I went in to get some lye & I was accidentally tanked up on espresso & Ghirardelli dark chocolate ( I normally drink mid strength 1/2 caf). I asked for 6 bottles & the guy gave me this look. I immediately tell him, " I make soap with it ". But I'm all jittery & sweating!!! OMG! Then he took the bottles (6) to the register for me, & I couldn't find my wallet. So I'm patting myself down trying to find it, jittery, had to go look in my truck, run back in. It did NOT look good. Lol. I keep promising to bring samples in, but every time I go, I'm out of samples!

Last edited:
I'm thinking about putting a warning on my chocolate soap label - WARNING: DO NOT EAT :) Just as a joke, I think it's obviously soap ... although it seriously smells edible ... :D

Soap related humor & MEMES with soap on their mind

A friend made soap that looked just like coconut ice. My DH didn't believe me until I showed him that it was soap. I had to put it away anyway because it made him hungry every time he saw it. Nothing like the boring coconut ice photos I can find on the internet!

This looks edible:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459074129.519867.jpg

Last edited:
Back