Soap packaging for celebrity event

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TaoJonz

Reaction score
I was asked to participate in a celebrity event for Fashion Week in NYC in Sept. It will be a charity event to promote the brand of this company:
www.bootzwalla.com

This is what I came up with:

NYCFashionWeekgiftbag.jpg

yea, wow!

is your product supposed to connect somehow with the leather company? cuz I see the sexy angle - but not leather...

soapbuddy said:
Looks great!
Is that a water slide decal on the soap? 'Cause I bought one sheet from BB and I'm too chicken to use it.

I don't use BB's decals...too fragile, disintegrate too easily. I use waterslide with lazer. It's the only way to go (from my humble p.o.v)

carebear said:
yea, wow!

is your product supposed to connect somehow with the leather company? cuz I see the sexy angle - but not leather...

No...they picked this particular one....because it has a fashion/shoe theme which they felt was just right for their event.

I love the design and think it looks great. However, and I'm going to say this cautiously, and don't wish to offend...there's a typo on the large leaflet - essentials is misspelled. You may be aware of this - I'm only mentioning it because it sounds like this event is a great opportunity for you to widen the awareness of your brand, and you'll want to seem as professional as possible.

I hope you don't mind my bringing it up - if it was me (if I could make soaps nice enough to sell :wink: ) there's a good chance that I would decide that it didn't matter, and use it anyway - I just wanted you to be able to make that choice (which you may already have).

I hope the event goes well for you :)

BlueValkyrie said:
I love the design and think it looks great. However, and I'm going to say this cautiously, and don't wish to offend...there's a typo on the large leaflet - essentials is misspelled. You may be aware of this - I'm only mentioning it because it sounds like this event is a great opportunity for you to widen the awareness of your brand, and you'll want to seem as professional as possible.

I hope you don't mind my bringing it up - if it was me (if I could make soaps nice enough to sell :wink: ) there's a good chance that I would decide that it didn't matter, and use it anyway - I just wanted you to be able to make that choice (which you may already have).

I hope the event goes well for you :)

Blue...someone else just pointed that out...and yes, it's far too late to do anything about it. So...they'll have to go as is. I'm completely out of time, will barely make the deadline as it is.

So if anyone contacts me that receives these my story will be: "senior moment" ...lol not sure what else I can say!

Thanks for your eagle eye!

Hi,

congrats on the event.

Could you explain the "laser slide". I don't know what that means.

Also, I was looking on your site and liked the soaps.

How do you get the geometric design, if you dont mind.

Good luck with the event.

Guywithsoap? said:
Hi,

congrats on the event.

Could you explain the "laser slide". I don't know what that means.

Also, I was looking on your site and liked the soaps.

How do you get the geometric design, if you dont mind.

Good luck with the event.

Thanks Guy!
The image is a waterslide paper, done on lazer printer. Image really lasts, eventually dissolves away.
The geo design is a layered design with the shapes cut out, layered in a pattern and then layered between clear glycerin.

Latest posts

Back