Soap cutter review... Totally WASTED my money.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't actually make the shoes...that would be a "feet" LOL I couldn't resist! I modpodge them with the theme people want :)
These are awesome!!! I would personally break an ankle trying to wear something like this but I know many who wear shoes like this all the time!! These would sell fantastic in SEATTLE!!! You are talented!! :razz:

I bought it through soap-making-resource. I cant recall if I used Paypal. I just left an email explaining the situation. It really sucks because I have all these soap logs that really need cutting, they are just getting harder and harder. I was so looking forward to spending a quiet night cutting soap and sharing pictures. :yawn:

I bought their cutter, which was claimed to be the best. It was junk. I tried to return it after the wires broke. I never got a response from Steve. I do not do buy from them. And yeah, I'm stuck with a worthless cutter and out a bunch of money. I ended up buying a tank and it rocks! I hope you can get your money back.

Thanks Christine :) Seattle sounds like the coolest place on earth. Wish I could leave NY....UGH.
It IS awesome, I just went there yesterday to the Virginia Mason hospital to get a consult on a hearing aid device called BAHA. It's actually anchored to your scull and a microphone connects onto it that picks uo soundwaves to your good ear. My surgery left me permanately deaf in my right ear so... looking for a solution. Not sure i am going to commit to that yet.

Anyway, Seattle is so full of culture, no matter who you are, your gonna fit in :)

I bought their cutter, which was claimed to be the best. It was junk. I tried to return it after the wires broke. I never got a response from Steve. I do not do buy from them. And yeah, I'm stuck with a worthless cutter and out a bunch of money. I ended up buying a tank and it rocks! I hope you can get your money back.
Thanks for your experience. They said they would refund my money and I have already sent it off, so they better! lol, it was the worst investment ive made to date... JUNK!

It IS awesome, I just went there yesterday to the Virginia Mason hospital to get a consult on a hearing aid device called BAHA. It's actually anchored to your scull and a microphone connects onto it that picks uo soundwaves to your good ear. My surgery left me permanately deaf in my right ear so... looking for a solution. Not sure i am going to commit to that yet.

Anyway, Seattle is so full of culture, no matter who you are, your gonna fit in :)

Hey did ya learn any ASL? I am moderately fluent.

Hey did ya learn any ASL? I am moderately fluent.
I havent really, i tried to learn reading lips if It was too loud to hear and Im no good at that. I pretty much just go by the basics, a smile, a frown, a knod, a point...if it calls for it. I can hear, just at 50%, so noisy situations especially are difficult to deal with. I hate it! :(

I havent really, i tried to learn reading lips if It was too loud to hear and Im no good at that. I pretty much just go by the basics, a smile, a frown, a knod, a point...if it calls for it. I can hear, just at 50%, so noisy situations especially are difficult to deal with. I hate it! :(

wow, that sucks. Ya should learn some, ya never know when it might come in handy. I use it with my friends at the bar for karaoke night. LOL It's convenient.

I know bits and pieces of ASL, I would love to be able to practice more and become better at it.
I remember a few things from elementary school but thats it lol, its always nice when you can do it with someone else :yawn: I cant imagine my BF wanting to practice with me lol, he knows "rock on" "hang loose" and the bird but thats it :p

I remember a few things from elementary school but thats it lol, its always nice when you can do it with someone else :yawn: I cant imagine my BF wanting to practice with me lol, he knows "rock on" "hang loose" and the bird but thats it :p

LOL I am keeping semi-fluent by watching 'Switched at Birth' on ABCFamily. It goes fast, but most times I can figure out what they are saying before the subtitles pop up.

That blows about the cutter, but yay for refunds and for a new cutter from Bud! I will be buying one from him .. someday .. first I need to buy a canopy for my farmer's markets this year :(

I have a single bar cutter from Symphony Scents. It was only $20. Works great for me, takes me 2-3 minutes to slice up a loaf of freshly made soap. It's still possible to cut a wonky bar, but it's a lot better than trying to eyeball it with a chef's knife or something.

That's the one I currently have and it works pretty well. Hopefully I will be able to justify the cost of buying a better cutter in the not too distant future!

Back