SMF January Challenge Black and White

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yaaaay, congratulations you guys!! Awesome soaps, awesome winners!

t4427.gif
t4427.gif
t4427.gif
t4427.gif

I'm pleased to announce the winners of this month's Black & White Challenge.

I think that this might be the most entries we've had so far, so thanks to each and every one of you that entered and participated; without your efforts we wouldn't be able to have such an active community where we get to try out cool new things each month! :)

So without further ado, and in order of voting numbers, congratulations go to

1 - snappyllama
2 - mintle
3 - CaraBou
3 - lionprincess00

You'll notice we had a JOINT third place - so well done to everyone, and thanks again for entering. Even if you didn't post an entry, then thanks for participating in the thread. As MySoapyHeart said "It is just so nice to see how everyone is so supportive of each other, that makes everyone a winner for sure!"

Saponista

Congrats to the winners! Amazing soaps!!

Nice soaps everyone :)

I'm pleased to announce the winners of this month's Black & White Challenge.

So without further ado, and in order of voting numbers, congratulations go to

1 - snappyllama
2 - mintle
3 - CaraBou
3 - lionprincess00

You'll notice we had a JOINT third place - so well done to everyone, and thanks again for entering. Even if you didn't post an entry, then thanks for participating in the thread. As MySoapyHeart said "It is just so nice to see how everyone is so supportive of each other, that makes everyone a winner for sure!"

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Saponista

Congratulations, great work!

Congratulations! This was an incredibly challenging vote since everyone outdid themselves. Congrats to everyone and special congrats to the fabulous winners!

Congrats to the winners and to all the participants. Who would have thought black and white would have been so challenging?!

It was really hard to vote this time, so many beautiful soaps.

Congratulations to everyone who had an entry this month, and especially to the winners of the challenge. There were so many beautiful, creative entries. I just love seeing what everyone does.

Thank you Saponista and the rest of the challenge team for another fun soapy challenge! Looking forward to whatever is in store for February.

Latest posts

Back