Recipe with only hard oils?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OT - Animal Farts

-- i.e. milk is the recommended liquid for rebatching vegie soaps -- water for animal farts.

(red bolding mine). :lol: I know you meant to type 'fats', but I'm glad you didn't because it gave me a much needed belly laugh. That's the best typo I've seen in a few weeks and it made my day. :)

IrishLass :)

While on the hunt for my boyfriend's "Banilla" request, I found the animal farts for you..
http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/products/monkey-farts-fragrance-oil.aspx

And yes, I did order some.

LOL I have that one! Used it in hair & body shampoo for my grand-nephews (10 & 12) and their father for Xmas this past year. They got a kick out of it. :mrgreen:

As soon as I told my boyfriend about it, he said "That one!! You don't have to do Banilla if you do a soap called 'Monkey Farts!'"

The boy housemate was just as excited, even if his girlfriend was nonplussed.

Heh. Monkey fart.

I wonder about an unbranded label too. The only reason this popped into my mind is because I recently met a candle maker that told me her bread and butter income comes from selling unbranded candles to various companies that add their label. When she sells them under her own label at craft shows, etc, she makes just enough money to buy more supplies. So since all those companies list the same ingredients I wonder if a huge soap making company is selling them unlabeled soap and they just put their label on it. It's a possibility I guess.:think:

On the noodles ... Before I started doing HP soap, I always got, and still do sometimes Bramble Berry rebatch soap bases. I absolutely love the basic one. I guess is just about the same as noodles?

Last edited:
Back