Rainkisses Leaves by BBW or Rainforrest fragrance

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arusha

Reaction score
Hi!

Does anyone know a dupe for the "Rainkisses Leaves" fragrance of Bath&Body Works? I looked at many shops but didn`t find this one.

Or maybe a fragrance that reminds showering in a rain forest when taking the soap :)? Not too flowery, mainly fresh/green and flowers only in the very back.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

Arusha

Last edited:
I don't know where you can find a duplicate scent for Rain-kissed Leaves since I don't see it on Just Scent's site anymore. However, you might be able to compare the description to some other "Rain" scents. You could check on fragranceoilfinder.com. After you get to this page, scroll down to where the "Rain" scents start and see if there is a similar description. However, I'm not sure if you find one if the supplier would ship to Germany. You may have to check with suppliers in Europe. Good luck!

Thanks a lot for the link Hazel, I found a fragrance at TheCandleMakersStore which sound like what I`m looking for.

As a good friend of me lives in California I can send the fragrances to her and she will send them to me :).

SOS has some rain forest fragrance oils, too, and as I want to order some dupes there in January I decided to buy some samples of all the rain forest types they`ve got as well.

Latest posts

Back