Peak's Sampler Sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badger

Reaction score
Peak's is having a sale of there Fragrance Oil sampler packs for 40% off. It would be your choice of 10 1 oz bottles. I am not sure how much shipping would come out to, but the oils themselves would be a little over $13 with the special. The sale ends April 2nd, and the code is SAMPLEMANIA13 Enjoy!

Well, I talked myself out of ordering. After I put the ten samples in the cart and checked the shipping, the shipping was about the same as the cost of the samples. I knew I didn't really need any more FOs, so I emptied my cart. I do like Peak FOs, though. They smell soooo good.

I've never ordered from Peak but just got six samples from another company and the shipping was $10 so maybe this is typical?
Anyway, if you make & sell soy candles, are there Peak fragrances I definitely want to sample? Personally, I choose cinnamon-type scents but not all customers are going to want that. What do your customers keep coming back for cinnamon/spicy as well others?
Goldie

I bought a total of 50 bottles during this sale. Let me say that Peak fo's are by far the best I've had. I'm totally hooked!

Back