Pagan Meet & Greet..ideas?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misskat22

Reaction score
It was just confirmed that I got a spot at the local pagan meet & greet, I had a table last year and did fairly well, had a great time and met a lot of great people. I personally am not a pagan, but know that they are great people :) I was wondering if anyone might have some ideas of products I could offer that would be specifically tailored to this event? Earth elements? Their 'theme' this year is The Sixth Sense..I guess I'm not really sure how to interpret that... Thanks all for your help!

Yeah...I guess I'm just going to have to go with what I have, and maybe be ready to take special orders if they arise :)

I think having soaps for the four or five elements would be neat (Earth, Air, Fire, Water and Spirit). For Sixth Sense, you could do a spirit theme soap. That is where my mind went anyways :) Chakra line would work also with colors/scents that worked for various Chakras. Another idea would be soaps for various deities, but that may be more work then it is worth unless you know the people there.

Jenny, I just did a quick google search to come up with some results for you this is the first link I saw http://threeheartscompany.com/chakra.html It gives a quick overview :) That is a great idea..I could do a 'set' of candles coloured/scented for the chakras. Badger, that idea for soap is great, unfortunately I don't have time to get soaps together for this year, but definitely something I can keep in mind for next year (M&G is on June 1). Thank you for your help! If anyone has anymore ideas I'm definitely open to them!

If you have a pillar mold or nice sized jars you could do a chakra candle with all 7 colors and scents in 1 jar,starting at the bottom with the root chakra. I have a friend who makes hers like that and they sell well in the local shops. Also you could do 'generic name candles' such as The Green Man and give it a fresh scent, The Oak King which could be oakmoss and apple, Midsummer could be a blend of florals, etc...hope that helps

Latest posts

Back