OT Bugoff EO or different repellent combo...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauramw71

Reaction score
I really wanna try their bugoff mix. Anyone have experience with this? It's on sale right now so I'm trying to decide if I can justify the s/h for just that 1 bottle. ugh I already have too many FO's so I can't really justify buying any more to make the s/h worth it. lol But their price right now is sooo much better than BB's Bug be gone. We're getting ready for our camping season so I wanted to make a bunch of it to take with us, and my boys baseball games are RIGHT next to the river so we get eaten alive during the games!

I already have lemon eucalyptus, which I read when used at the same % as DEET it's as effective. BUT.. that's 30% eesh... $$ bug spray lol

I also have lavender/chamomile EO (pre mixed from wsp), and TT oil. I know TT is a good after bite remedy, but is it a good repellent? I read catnip is a good repellent, but none of my usual suppliers sell it..

I'm thinking the combo of the EO's I have might make a stinky combo, but I think I'll try some different mixes in a baggie today to see how bad. LOL
Anyone have any pointers or thoughts on the OT bugoff?
Thanks! :)
Laura

Back