Oh. Em. Gee! (CUT PIC ADDED)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LJA

Reaction score
I think I might have actually pulled off some semblence of a freakin' SWIRL!!!! It was way dark to take pics in the saponatorium, and it totally isn't showing up in the pic, but....dig ME! YAAAY!!!! I kinda did it!!! :D

firstswirl.jpg

Cut it!!! CUT IT!!!! :lol:

I got a FAAAAAHHHHBULOUS swirl on Tomato Leaf the other day. Then, my camera died. :(

Vinca Leaf said:
Cut it!!! CUT IT!!!! :lol:

I got a FAAAAAHHHHBULOUS swirl on Tomato Leaf the other day. Then, my camera died. :(

Oh a likely story!!! (Hee!) You better be drawing us a picture then! LOL!

LJA that is absolutely gorgeous srsly , swirling challenged my @$$ ha! or is it that new slab mold :wink: Well done ( applause emoticon).

Kitn

Kitn said:
LJA that is absolutely gorgeous srsly , swirling challenged my @$$ ha! or is it that new slab mold :wink: Well done ( applause emoticon).

Kitn

Yeah, that's the Mr. LJA Special! :) I've never tried this kind of swirl before and I did learn a few things already. The first thing being that pouring from my dollar store, biga$$, limp plastic, spouted bowls isn't the best thing...lol. (Shut up, it's all I had), and I'd probably start pouring at a slightly thicker trace. I did it at a real thin one and I might have gotten a better "drag". Too fun! I love learning new stuff. :D :D Thanx, Krissy and everyone.

OMG! That is soooo pretty. I can't wait to see the cut pics. Way to go!

oh yum! that reminds me of the top of a strawberry cheesecake only much prettier, well done I bet you're more than excited lol I would be too.

Back