Oatmeal, Milk & Honey 2.0

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatieShephard

Reaction score
I made this last Friday. A similar recipe to my first OMH, but I tweaked it a bit (lowered the CO). OMH FO from Wholesale Supplies Plus, which I really like and have gotten great feedback from the few friends I gifted my first batch to. I thought I'd try something different with the loaf by fragrancing only the bottom portion, knowing that the fragrance will discolor a bit. In theory, the top should stay pretty white since I used coconut milk for half of my liquids (added to oils before lye solution). This set up VERY quickly! I definitely need to lay off the stick blender when doing this recipe :)

"> "> ">

Love it! Post the discoloration. I have this and tried a practice soap with it my first batch ever. Turned way dark. I've been using bb omh cybilla. Don't know I like that either.
Your little molds look so nice and professional. Love seeing your soaps!

Love it! Post the discoloration. I have this and tried a practice soap with it my first batch ever. Turned way dark. I've been using bb omh cybilla. Don't know I like that either.
Your little molds look so nice and professional. Love seeing your soaps!

Thank you! I was just thinking that I have to retake these pics for my Flickr because these were taken at night and are really dark. The little molds...I got them from Amazon...they were cheap too! You should ask Santa for some :)

Latest posts

Back