Nurture Soap Supplies/BIG sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hlee, I had the same thing happen. It allowed my order without me placing any CC info in and it said I had paid with credit. It was strange. I had tried about 10 times to pay with paypal too and somehow, it eventually got over there and took the payment. However, if you have no paypal account and gave no CC info, I would email Carrie and let her know,so at least you get your order.

All of that is worrisome as someone who would like Nurture to hang around. Are there a bunch of orders that are placed with no payment information but it looks like there was? A company can't survive a gangbuster sale and then no payments....

Hlee, I had the same thing happen. It allowed my order without me placing any CC info in and it said I had paid with credit. It was strange. I had tried about 10 times to pay with paypal too and somehow, it eventually got over there and took the payment. However, if you have no paypal account and gave no CC info, I would email Carrie and let her know,so at least you get your order.

All of that is worrisome as someone who would like Nurture to hang around. Are there a bunch of orders that are placed with no payment information but it looks like there was? A company can't survive a gangbuster sale and then no payments....

I did send an email.
It is possible my Pay Pal account is still active I just didn't think so and didn't want to pay that way.
I hope I hear back from them as I would like my order.
I hope they can fix these glitches as it sounds like some great products.
Really a PIA though for my 1st attempt to buy something.

Oh Gosh, I would hope folks would be honest and let them know that something was shipped with a payment being processed for it. Surely they were raised right...

I'm very happy that I got pretty much what I wanted to try out except a few reds that the rest of y'all beat me to and all the ECOs - they went fast! I cannot wait to try out vibrance line. I have plans for those...

I never got the option of using Paypal. Took me straight to credit card. I assumed they didn't take Paypal, as I would have rather used that balance. Oh well...

On my cart screen, there was one box for CC and a different one below it for Paypal. It sounds like the company that provides the cart and checkout had a fair few glitches in there. Carrie said she was going to call them to correct things during the day today so maybe they were working on it in real time and paypal wasn't an option for a bit. I sure hope they gave her a rebate or a discount or something for their service because they caused way too much disruption for a business to be happy about it.

Everyone, it was awful regarding our site provider. I was on the phone/chat with tech support all night, and their final answer was they did not have a solution for the fact that the checkout process went so horribly wrong. I am moving my site ASAP. It was really, really upsetting to me and so many customers!

I am fairly certain I got payment for all the orders that went through, although I am going to double check everything today. For those of you that emailed me, I will be answering each email and refunding/taking care of you myself. I will make sure I make everything right!

It will take me a bit to wade through the messages. I have about 100 to answer. Please be patient with me. I am going to be working 16 hour days today and tomorrow to make sure everything gets taken care of. I sincerely apologize to all of you for all the issues that happened with the sale!!!!

Carrie, thank you so much for being responsive. I apologize for my frustrated posts yesterday, but I did finally figure it out, and made certain I told people who I saw struggling how they could get their orders placed. Good luck finding a better cart system!!

Carrie, thank you so much for being responsive. I apologize for my frustrated posts yesterday, but I did finally figure it out, and made certain I told people who I saw struggling how they could get their orders placed. Good luck finding a better cart system!!

Reinbeau, I've been a soap maker for a long time. I honestly with all of my being care about this community. I was a customer long before I was a supplier. I know it sounds cheesy, but I can put myself in your shoes and know how you feel. I will not fail you, I promise!!!!

I gave up. I had my cart loaded but couldn't check out. ( I think it's still in there). Anyway, I like Nurture and this won't deter me from buying there again. ( I know the pain of growing and having technology fail you!)

I look at this as a blip for Nurture and I'm sure it will get fixed, as for my order - I'm sure they'll have another sale at another time.

Awww! Thank you snappyllama!!! <3

Trying to make a heart...Can't find a heart emoticon. :D

Other suppliers, take note... Nurture Soap Supplies is doing customer service right. Although I didn't have any issues, you're reaffirmed my confidence in buying from you. Plus, your products are great!

Oh yes...And quite the blip it was! I've always had to learn lessons the hard way, and I learned this one big time! Once we move the site we hope to have no more problems, or least less significant ones!

I gave up. I had my cart loaded but couldn't check out. ( I think it's still in there). Anyway, I like Nurture and this won't deter me from buying there again. ( I know the pain of growing and having technology fail you!)

I look at this as a blip for Nurture and I'm sure it will get fixed, as for my order - I'm sure they'll have another sale at another time.

Thank-you Carrie. I received USPS confirmation for shipping this evening for my order. Thanks for your long hours while you get things sorted out.

Now see, Carrie is doing customer service the right way..she's in there for hours if it takes that long to get things made right..awesome job Carrie!

I can verify for the Blue, Purple, and Pink Vibrance mica's being wonderful...I had some morph issues with the purple and pink, but my new untested FO was the culprit for that, because I did another test with no fragrance and the colors were awesome and no morphing at all.

Wish I had funds right now, hopefully when you get the new FO's in I can test some out..Im ALWAYS looking for new FO's

Thank you for the kind words everyone!!! I did catch another glitch with the site. The cart was not purging the shipping cost as new items were deleted/added, at least that's my best guess at this point. This resulted in excess charges. :( Many of you will see a refund posted to you accounts shortly. I am refunding charged cost less actual cost.

What a nightmare. Please no one use BigCommerce as your cart provider! We are moving the site to a dedicated server within the next few days. It's going to be beautiful and wonderful! I have been assured by the new host that it can handle this kind of order volume.

I've been working from 6:30 am until 9:00 pm everyday since Friday. Good thing I love my job. :) If anyone has any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected]

And once again, thank you!!!

Carrie

Latest posts

Back