Nizzy Contact?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craftykelly

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Terry from Nizzy Moulds is a member on here?

I tried sending him an email from his website and it failed and return/bounced back to me :(

Thanks,
Kelly

Kelly,
I don't think he is, but you never know~
It's odd that your email bounced back. I'll go check my email ( i have his address there), and get back to you.
What are you buying?

craftykelly said:
Does anyone know if Terry from Nizzy Moulds is a member on here?

I tried sending him an email from his website and it failed and return/bounced back to me :(

Thanks,
Kelly

just sent him an email on your behalf with your email attached and I also attached the url for the post, so he should be in contact with you shortly!! :)

Okay, he just contacted me back, I wanted to make sure before I posted the emails I have on file and get his permission!

Here is all the contact info:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Also, do you have a copy of the error that caused the email to be sent back? It might help him with working out a kink and help to discern whether the error was from your side of the email equation, or his website

Thank you!!

I clicked on the email link on his site [email protected]

SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection

I will use one of the ones you listed, thanks so very much for all your help. I was trying to look back through my old emails for an old one from him but I must have deleted it.

:D :D :D

Oh, I am going to get the 6 cavity mould :wink:

Oh bummer, just tried again and its still bouncing back. Very strange cause it hasn't happened before :cry:

Comes up with this - Your access to this mail system has been rejected due to spam or virus content. If you believe that this failure is in error, please submit an unblock request at http://unblock.secureserver.net

awesome!! and No worries!... yeah it looks like his spam blocker (either through his hosting account or email client) may have blocked you... not sure why, it happens sometimes as computers aren't always the best at deciding what is spam and what is not, sometimes if you have 2 words that are in the watch list, they spam block ya :)

Glad you got it all sorted out!!

Im sure he is happy that we did! He makes some AWESOME products :)

Latest posts

Back