Next movie you will probably watch?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can hardly wait for the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 movie. Hubby and I already have a date night planned! :)

Green Lantern--tomorrow afternoon with my son. So far this summer, we've seen Thor, Pirates, X-Men and Super 8 and liked them all. Next will be Transformers, Harry Potter, and Captain America.

harry potter. we got tickets to a special deal. all the harry potters showing over a two day period. i am so excited i could just...
well i could squee!

Captain America. The hubby is literally foaming at the mouth to see that movie.

We saw Green Lantern the night before last. It was ok, a bit boring in some places to me. But I guess after seeing Ryan Reynolds play a freaking hilarious Deadpool, I sort of expected his character to be more tongue and cheek than he was.

Last Sunday was Green Lantern--enjoyed it very much. Yesterday was Transformers--awesome and much better than the last one. Can't wait to see Harry Potter!! Will be having a Potter marathon at home before then. Week after HP will be Captain America.

well, I just finished ready the last Harry Potter (again) to be ready for the movie (I have to admit, I dread the crowds and lign ups....)
I may wait a few days and bribe my daughter for her patience!

Saw Cars 2 on Saturday night and Green Lantern today. We enjoyed both very much. Saw a coming attraction for Cowboys and Aliens before Green Lantern started today and it looks like it might be a fun movie to see.

IrishLass :)

i promised my DD a trip to see Monte Carlo, and we just saw transformers the other day. it was really good. :)

Back