Need custom soap stamp

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirrdee

Reaction score
I need to get a personalized soap stamp made, can you make recommendations? Im in the USA.

I would love to be able to support other artists/small business by ordering one from etsy, does anyone know of anyone that does a good job on stamps on that site?

I don't know if they're on Etsy but try these folks! They're an American based small business.

www.soapimpressions.com

I just got my custom stamp from them and they were great to work with...I got my stamp within a couple of weeks. Very friendly and helpful with designing or re-designing your logo into a stamp.

I got a stamp from them and I have to say I kind of disappointed. The lettering isn't deep enough. In order for me to get the lettering on the soap I also end up with the edges from the stamp. And it wasn't cheap either.

I ended up getting one (well actually 2) from Bebe. They did a great job and it was alot easier than I thought it would be. I will be using them again! Thanks for suggesting them!

how long did it take to get them? Bebe was about 3 weeks total, alot of which was shipping time.

I got a stamp from them and I have to say I kind of disappointed. The lettering isn't deep enough. In order for me to get the lettering on the soap I also end up with the edges from the stamp. And it wasn't cheap either.

I agree their stamps are not deep enough and to get the lettering I also ended up with the edges from the stamp showing on my soap.

I was very disappointed. I purchased 2 stamps - 1 with lettering and 1 with just my logo.

After much back and forth, they did let me return the one with the lettering and issued me a refund. I didn't even mention the one with the logo.

Overall, it was a very unpleasant experience and I'm out $90.00.

The stamp they refunded me was $100.00 plus shipping on the 2 stamps.
The stamp I kept is not usable because it is not deep enough. The stamps are beautifully made but not functional.

This man has supplied me with several stamps and I highly recommend him. His prices are amazing and service second to none....

http://soapmakingforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=32828

I agree ONE HUNDRED percent. I got my stamp from Dave and am very happy with it. It's well made, sturdy, and the customer service was very quick and personable.

So, in short... 10/10 would buy again :)

Latest posts

Back