Nature's Garden must have FOs

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gsc I think every company has their hits and misses. I have had very good luck with the fragrances from Candle Science sticking in CP. There are many fragrances that just won't hold up to the lye. You do have to make sure they are skin safe, they now list the amount that is safe to use.
Their Lavender, Love Spell, Mediterranean Fig, Oakmoss & Amber Peach Nectar, all stick for over a year for me. I do go on the strong side and use up to 1% per pound. There are probably others that I can't remember, oh the Driftwood sticks, but not my favorite, everyone seems to like it though.

gsc I think every company has their hits and misses. I have had very good luck with the fragrances from Candle Science sticking in CP. There are many fragrances that just won't hold up to the lye. You do have to make sure they are skin safe, they now list the amount that is safe to use.
Their Lavender, Love Spell, Mediterranean Fig, Oakmoss & Amber Peach Nectar, all stick for over a year for me. I do go on the strong side and use up to 1% per pound. There are probably others that I can't remember, oh the Driftwood sticks, but not my favorite, everyone seems to like it though.

Sorry, did you mean 1% per pound, or did you mean 1 ounce per pound?

gsc, there are a lot of very good suppliers for fragrances, but this thread was specifically asking about Nature's Garden, which is probably why most of the responses have been specific to that one.

Latest posts

Back