My Three Coffee Soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevada

Reaction score
From Right to Left

07May13, Lard 30%, Coconut Oil 30%, Olive 30% Castor oil 10%, SF 5%
with fresh coffee and spent coffee grounds. Workmate's teenage girl said it cleared her eczema! That's a bottle cap "goes on bottom" some people you have to explain to them it's a mini built in soap dish. Very handy, I can see buying custom-made caps, once I buy a website domain. So many ideas have I.

29Oct13, Olive 57%, PKO 15%, PO 20%, CO 8. Coconut Milk as 100% Liquid SF 8% BB Coffee FO (aka "Tootsie Roll"), 4 tbs spent espresso grounds. labeled as "Coffee Coconut" Nice Moisturizing bar, seems soft though, "True Hardness" Palmitic and Stearic Value = 22

11JAN14, I didn't try to do a swirl! Lard 40%, CO 30%, Olive 25%, Castor 5%,
Fresh ground coffee, 3% sea salt, and some colloidal silver. This one is scratchy.

My friends call me "Rude"

Coffee soap 2.jpg

Coffee soap 1.jpg

Last edited:
Those are great looking soaps! I like the Rude stamp. It's memorable and that's what you want. After all, Perfectly Posh sells a Snarky bar which I think is a catchy name. (I'm not impressed with the bar itself but I like the scent of it.)

i love the left one the best! and i just adore your RUDE stamp! it's bold, and it fits perfectly with the shape of your soaps.

one question, did you only give scent to the middle one? what about the rest? did the coffee scent from the fresh coffee came through?

Only scented the middle one, with a Coffee fo, which to many noses was a "Moca" smell. Next time might try to add Peppermint, aka Peppermint Patty.

The other two batches did have a nice Fresh Ground coffee note, but has since evaporated.

Thank you all for your kind comments :)

i love the left one the best! and i just adore your RUDE stamp! it's bold, and it fits perfectly with the shape of your soaps.

one question, did you only give scent to the middle one? what about the rest? did the coffee scent from the fresh coffee came through?

Really great soaps! LOVE the stamp. Is it custom? If so, can you share where it is from. In the market for a custom stamp

Hi Be Love,
These folks made my Brass soap stamp in Hong Kong
https://www.etsy.com/shop/blackmarketintl?ref=l2-shopheader-name
Very Nice people. Exchanged about a dozen messages to get it just right. Stamping can be challenging. I use Crafter's Choice silicone molds. Just noticed the price went down $3. Don't buy a flimsy mold that rip and tear.

Hope that helps,
Rude

Really great soaps! LOVE the stamp. Is it custom? If so, can you share where it is from. In the market for a custom stamp

This Bar cleaned up well

Lavender Orange Patchouli Calendula
Cleaned off the ash with brush and Hot water.

Olive oil, Coconut, Palm, Palm Kernel, Sunflower & Shea.
Coconut Milk as liquid.

LOP 29Mar2014.jpg

I love, love, Love, Lavender Orange Patchouli Calendula bar. It is Devine! The smell is amazing and the lather is AWSOME and quick. I also love how the Orange comes through in the bar and it smells so strong. This is a perfect bar of soap, IMHO! Really nice keep up the great work.

Back