my new gift

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetlily321

Reaction score
came home from work today to find this and I filled it up as much as I can before I took the pic :smile:

the bf know me well :) I so love him lol

soapstuff1.jpg

soapstuff2.jpg

oo and don't mind my soap mess behind the rack lol it always gets messed up before I pick a fo and color to soap with.

Wow! I need one of these! He obviously loves you hahaha! Thats awesome! Is bjs a local place or would i be able to find one of these where i live? :)

Wow, that is wonderful! I love it, and I would have filled it up as much as possible right off too!

lol he got it because I keep saying I'm running out of room to put my soap as it cures. Now he's saying he's going to get me one more to put the finished curing bars in, so he will know what ones he can grab to try out lol. even throw I put post it on it so he can just read it. I should know better that he is do first read later we have bean together for 8 years after all.

How thoughtful of him. I would be jumping up and down excited. And I must admit I'm a bit jealous too.

Latest posts

Back