My last 7 soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonya-m

Reaction score
A friend messaged me earlier to say she's ran out of soap and can I take some more over when we visit today.

I just thought that they looked really pretty all lined up so thought I'd share

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1430046452.085077.jpg

Some are very new though so I've given her dates of when to use them based on a 7 week cure.

i must say you did a beautiful job making those soap , nice clean vivid colors ... and the swirls are crisp. two thumbs up to you Sonya-m they are lovely.

I absolutely LOVE it when someone tells me they need soap. I literally run downstairs and pack them up because I need more space to make more soap!! Your friend will be thrilled with such a line-up and I'm sure she will ogle them all. I was going to bet she saves your purple spin swirl for last but she may save your green one for last, so she can look it at it for the longest time.

She was very pleased with them - she said she can't imagine ever using anything else now which was a huge compliment. It's nice to know they don't just look nice but that people like using them.

Latest posts

Back