Liquid Colorants

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatieShephard

Reaction score
I'm searching some of the popular websites for colorants and I'm looking into getting some liquid colorants just for the ease of it all, and noticed that they come disbursed in oil or glycerine. Which do you prefer and why? Any specific color or seller recommendations?

Hello Katie! For cp soapmaking you can try Celestial Colors. The website is www.celestialcolors.com . They are the liquid FD&C colorants; easy to use (maximum of 1/4 teaspoon per pound of soaping oils); easy to form new shades; I have not had any 'bleeding' onto other colors; many colors are available (except a true, bright red but try 'Tomato Red' from Natures Garden) and lastly - having a good price. A little goes a long, long way. Other than that website, my site (sig link below if you are curious) can show you a few of the brighter colors I use. There are other good colorants by other companies but I settled on this company since I like bright colors and has an easier application.

Back