Yellow (yellowish) coconut oil. Help needed.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah.. I'm in south east asia. CO is liquid at room temp. Heh.. I never have to melt any oils. I loved FCO. Bought a sample once and amazed at the whiteness of it comparatively. Too expensive though. Three times the price of normal CO.

Here's a pic of my latest CO purchase being solid at the supermarket and liquid at home.
View attachment 75590
One less oil to melt - love it! :)

Haven't needed to melt CO here lately with the temp here yesterday at 43, could fry an egg on the concrete ( not that I want to, but I could ) lol.

If you do try it, please post a video. 😁
Ok, but think I'll keep the eggs I bought yesterday to put in the Christmas biscuits ( not cookies, we have biscuits ) I want to try. I want to try the Christmas engraved rolling pin to see if the pattern will imprint.

Ok, but think I'll keep the eggs I bought yesterday to put in the Christmas biscuits ( not cookies, we have biscuits ) I want to try. I want to try the Christmas engraved rolling pin to see if the pattern will imprint.
That sounds a lot more fun! I'd rather see those fancy cookies than a sidewalk-fried egg.

I just bought a textured rolling pin but I'm going to use it for clay instead of cookies 😁

I just bought a textured rolling pin but I'm going to use it for clay instead of cookies 😁
Yes, me too. I think I will try biscuits first and if that works I'll get another one, very cheap from China and quick delivery ( here anyway). I can't copy and paste because I' m on my tablet, but go to The Dancing Soap Dish -she has a tutorial which you might like - reindeer diffuser ornament made of clay with the rolling pin.

Yes, me too. I think I will try biscuits first and if that works I'll get another one, very cheap from China and quick delivery ( here anyway). I can't copy and paste because I' m on my tablet, but go to The Dancing Soap Dish -she has a tutorial which you might like - reindeer diffuser ornament made of clay with the rolling pin.
💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼 my way to another crafty website!
😁😁😁 Thank you!

Attachments

• 998bb99f027c0f18b36bd5a9aeb63cfd.jpg
    998bb99f027c0f18b36bd5a9aeb63cfd.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back