Lip Balm Ideas :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapyQueenBee

Reaction score
Good morning, everyone!

My daughter and I are going through our inventory, and are renaming a few items. We're stuck on one of our mica lip balms. We want it to appeal to kids as well as adults, but neither of us has had any 'that's it!' moments. I thought Black Cherry Zinger or Cherry Child, but she shot me down on both - lol.
So, what would you call a black cherry lip balm, so that it appeals to both age categories, and still lets people know what they're actually looking at/buying? I appreciate any creative input, as always!

I like Cherry Fairy; very cute & fitting, especially since we're trying to draw kids to it. :)

Cherry Bomb is really common, unfortunately. That was our first idea, as well, but nearly every black cherry balm she and I found last night was either 'black cherry' or 'black cherry/cherry bomb.'

Right now, we're sitting on Sugared Black Cherry, but we're still not completely sold on it. Thank you for the suggestions! :)

Latest posts

Back