Leather Wrap Bracelets

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny

Reaction score
I LOVE making these. Since I learned how, I've gone totally nuts and have one in practically every color...

Sorry, I'm not the best photographer! Also sorry for the large photos.

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

025.jpg

024.jpg

047.jpg

050.jpg

030.jpg

029.jpg

Those are very nice! The elephant is sooo cute and the copper clasp is awesome. I have to find my camera so I can post pics of my stuff. I love looking at everyone elses stuff!

Thanks a lot guys! I'm flattered.

Relle9 said:
Love the multi colour one - is there a tut on this somewhere.

I bet there is somewhere... I had been making beaded jewelry stuff for a while before and kind of eyeballed it (I'm still not sure what everyone else is doing with the ends of their thread but what I'm doing has worked fine...) I bet if you look on youtube there is probably one out there.

You just basically pass the thread through one side of the bead underneath, and then through the other side over. It's not difficult to do at all but it took me a little while to get a feel for it. They do take a while to make but it's worth it.

Thanks Bubbles for the compliment! I have been practicing but it's hit or miss usually hah. :D

tasha I LOVE them, and that's saying something because I do not wear anything on my wrists, not even a watch. I would likely wear something like that on my upper arm because my wrists are so tiny. WELL DONE :D

WOW! Love those! And your photography is great!

Love the peridot colored one and the turquoise one. I'd probably wear them both at the same time just because I love them so much.

Wow wow wow!! They look amazing. The clasps on them are very tricky.
Your photos are wonderful. I love how you've captured the light going thru the beads the that.

Stacey said:
WOW! Love those! And your photography is great!

Love the peridot colored one and the turquoise one. I'd probably wear them both at the same time just because I love them so much.

I love to stack them too!

Latest posts

Back