Lavender Suggestions

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pgnlady

Reaction score
I had a friend visit and I told her to pick out a bar of soap to take with her, and she asked if I had anything with Lavender. Amazingly I didn't. I'm not sure why.. I don't have an adversion to Lavender or anything, I think it's just because I love trying the non-typical scents.
Sooooo... now I'm looking to add some Lavender scents/blends to my line and would appriciate any recommendations from you guys for some good ones. Either your favorite straight lavender or your favorite lavender blend. Thanks :)

My all time favorite is vanilla lavender blend. It is such a soothing combo. I have made lavender patchouli blend for friends that have requested it, but personally don't like it near as much as the vanilla lavender.

I would also be interested in lavender type FO's. I ordered a sample of Lavender Martini from Nature's Garden that should be here Monday. It sounded very unique.

I second the lav vanilla, I dont usually like lavender but the lav/van I got from ng is really nice, I will def make it again.

I agree, I like lav-vanilla better than plain lavender, but I bought plain Lavender from Peaks and it's very nice :)

Latest posts

Back