Latest Creation Pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kudzusoapco

Reaction score
One of our latest creations. We call it Lavender Luxury. I have also attached a pic that shows the whole soap loaf prior to cutting.

image.jpg

Very nice! Those look amazing. Love your tops & the colors. That is the perfect shade for lavender. Awesome job! :thumbup:

I love the lavender! Looks amazing! The color says it all for sure. :) I am with Melstan: what are your other two called?

That is SO COOL...I have to let my soap trace a bit more so I can do those cool things!! :)

Thanks so much for all of the comments, we truly appreciate it. The other two soaps in the pic are Summer Melon (on left) and rosemary/mint (on right). The rosemary mint has real mint in the soap and rosemary on the top. The Summer Melon fragrance was very deep red and it gave us this beautiful color. We made fourteen six pound loaves on that day, busy indeed!

Last edited:
Wow! That is a lot of soap!! I wouldn't have room in my apartment for that much soap unless I found a way to hang it from the ceiling... hmmm, I wonder...

Wow! That is a lot of soap!! I wouldn't have room in my apartment for that much soap unless I found a way to hang it from the ceiling... hmmm, I wonder...

You can do it! Just pick up some of those plant hanging holders that you place in the ceiling, make a metal rack or wooden rack, place a chain through it, and hook it up to those plant hangers! Viola!!! lol :thumbup:

You could build yourself a loft bed and make a giant soap curing cabinet underneath. Or get rid of the bed and learn to sleep standing up. Plenty of options. ;)

Back