Label Opinions

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Script fonts can be really hard to read. I also like the top left. Easy to read and the fonts do not seem to clash.

I like the font on the "Rustic Silk Soaps" part on the top left best, but the "Cedarwood and Citrus" part of the bottom right best. If you could carry the font of the "Cedarwood and Citrus" down to the rest of the label, that would be the best combo of all. I dislike too many different fonts on one label.

I also like the top left best. I think the name of the scent should be bigger, b/c when I am buying stuff, I will immediately pick up and sniff anything that says it is one of my favorite scents - lavender, vanilla, sandalwood, dragon's blood, etc.

Thanks everyone! No I have to ask my family's favorite quiestion...why? Lol. What draws you to that particular label over the others?

I like that the name is distinct from the scent. It sort of reads "this is my name! This is important! Oh, and btw, this my the fragrance, and even though its small, I'm easy to read!" Lol, but really it is very easy to read. I like that the fragrance although small, is easy to read. And I like that your name is prominent. I also feel that the two fonts don't clash with one another. They compliment each other and make the label look professional.

Latest posts

Back