Joy, joy, joy! More Christmas Soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khanjari

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1386563455.087082.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1386563477.791298.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1386563501.434743.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1386563536.135392.jpg

I finally found the right red color! Thanks to all for the suggestions that helped me get it....

The best thing I like about the Soap Making Forum is the GREAT support everyone gives!

Pretty.. Pretty.. Pretty!

What scents did u use? The ones with embeds are really nice. what kind of red did u end up using if u dont mind me asking?

Thanks Seven. I used the liquid red color from Michaels. The brand is art minds.

I have used Vanilla in the green big Christmas tree. Not used any fragrance in the small green embeds. The red ones have cinammon fragrance.

Thanks CaraCara :). My husband suggested that the stocking shaped soaps should be placed as stocking stuffers!

Thanks Seven. I used the liquid red color from Michaels. The brand is art minds.

I have used Vanilla in the green big Christmas tree. Not used any fragrance in the small green embeds. The red ones have cinammon fragrance.

ah okay, thanks. your red is perfect. and the fragrance choices were spot on :clap:

Thanks Seven. I can't wait to gift them awayImageUploadedBySoap Making1386704057.877923.jpg

I just need to make some sticker labels that this is a soap, do not eat! That should be enough right?

Hello everyone, this is a new soap I created. Does the embed look too small for the soap? PleaseImageUploadedBySoap Making1386982004.685214.jpg advice

Pretty just the way it is! Which is not to say that a larger snowflake would be ugly, just that this one is pretty. :)

Last edited:
Thank you Shivani. I was so happy that finally a red color that is actually red!

Back