Japanese Yuzu Grapefruit

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pgnlady

Reaction score
I just got this from the Scent Works because they had it on sale. The Scent Review Board seemed to have mixed reviews on it's staying power. I'm wondering if maybe it's best to not gel it?
Can anyone who's soaped this let me know if they gelled or not (are you gellin'?...lol sorry couldn't help it) and how did the scent hold up for you?
It is such an amazingly great scent that I want to make sure it comes out the same in the soap....LOVE IT!!

I just got this from the Scent Works because they had it on sale. The Scent Review Board seemed to have mixed reviews on it's staying power. I'm wondering if maybe it's best to not gel it?
Can anyone who's soaped this let me know if they gelled or not (are you gellin'?...lol sorry couldn't help it) and how did the scent hold up for you?
It is such an amazingly great scent that I want to make sure it comes out the same in the soap....LOVE IT!!

Pgnlady,
I have heard complaints FO a few diff. Yuzu FO's not holding up. I use BB's and it will fade. My suggestion...add either litsea or patch as 1/5th of the FO. This will help.
Vanessa

Yuzu

Pgnlady,
I have heard complaints FO a few diff. Yuzu FO's not holding up. I use BB's and it will fade. My suggestion...add either litsea or patch as 1/5th of the FO. This will help.
Vanessa

I used Yuzu from BB in my first batch of soap, It smells clean, but I can't 's not worth the money.smell the Yuzu in it. My suggestion, skip it. It

Latest posts

Back