I've been tempting myself with this all morning...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Healinya

Reaction score
so I thought if I tempted you all with it, it would make it easier lol... I made these late last night... too late to eat a couple. So they sit in my fridge, too early to eat one.. someone remind me that summer is around the corner lol

img1269880171723.jpg

Would you guess that there are only three ingredients in this? A package of cream cheese, a package of chocolate chips, and a package of oreo cookies.. they are heavy!! It's a good thing I used reduced fat cream cheese, eh? lol

Why is everyone talking about these lately?! It must be some kind of sign that I need to make them asap.

It was funny though when a friend came to our house over the weekend and said "you've got to try my Mom's chocolate balls!"

I'm sending these off with my husband for work tomorrow... they were a bad idea... :lol:

I'm not looking at those anymore. You can't make me.

Food processor for the cookies?

topcat said:
Mmmmmm mmmmm......recipe, pretty please? :D

Tanya :)

There's no recipe to it :) put oreos on blender (I used magic bullet) mix with cream cheese, roll into balls, put in freezer while chocolate chips are melting, dip them in and you are done... all are the standard size bags.

Tanya, they sell oreo's in the local woolies. They are in a blue packet with black and white on it I think. They are DS's favourite~
I'm with you Lyn, coffee and chocolate...YUUMMM!
Healinya, by cream cheese do you mean Philadelphia?

Latest posts

Back