Interesting link

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure if it's all true either but some of it is. It must be difficult trying to be a vegan. I'm a committed carnivore myself and quite happy to utilise as much of the animal as possible so that there is no waste. :wink:

wow thats really interesting to see just how many things are made from one animal....certainly is an eye opener....

I knew blood,plasma and platelets were used to make many things but didnt know all the rest

I think with a lot of it, they have listed a lot of things that "can" be made with these by products, but aren't necessarily done that way,Iean we all know soap can be made with beef fat, but it can be made without it also.

also there are things they didn't mention like audio tapes. when i was vegan it was sofa king hard to keep to it.

Anti aging cream 'new and improved' now with cows brains :shock: .....such a gross thought.

I've seen alot of that stuff before and am such an avid ingredients label reader now.

Latest posts

Back