I'm in an Etsy Treasury today!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's so great! Really excited for you. :)

Jude

"Juicybath2's account has been delted. Admin has determined her attitiude and bahavior to be detrimental to our community."

What the heck happened????? I think we all deserve an explanation on this one ;( Can you not tell people your being featured or what????

???

Is this an imposter of the other juicybath? Or did she get deleted too??

Confused!

Lord knows I don't need anymore trouble, but what the deuce?

??????? I thought that juicy was very kind with her comments. Who knows?????

Me three. She always seemed really positive and sweet. I hope this isnt over opinions over when to sell....

LJA said:
Me three. She always seemed really positive and sweet. I hope this isnt over opinions over when to sell....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????????????

Add me to the list ..

I was surprised to find her first account gone and happy to see her come back .. Now she's gone again :(

I think it effects the community more than the mods realise when they boot and ban members .. And I'll even admit that if others hadn't questioned this I would have been too scared to speak up and ask why? for fear of being kicked out too!

artisan soaps said:
Add me to the list ..

I was surprised to find her first account gone and happy to see her come back .. Now she's gone again :(

I think it effects the community more than the mods realise when they boot and ban members .. And I'll even admit that if others hadn't questioned this I would have been too scared to speak up and ask why? for fear of being kicked out too!

Not good to be scared to speak up. You are so right about it affecting the forum community more than the mods realize. I have yet to see any offensive or even close to being offensive comments from Juicybath. Oh well, there could have been things going on that we dont know about. No one should be afraid to speak up......ever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back