If you live in NJ I have an interview airing on News12

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loveit_latherit

Reaction score
Hi everyone! If you live in NJ and get News12 NJ I have a segment Alicia Vitarelli did on me - well it's on my clothing line - but you can see my studio which now houses my soap making operation! Let me know if you catch it. I am going to get a copy and hopfully post it to Youtube if I can figure that out! :) So if you happen to catch it - let me know - it will air all day 3/29//10
:D :D :D

How exciting! Great exposure for your clothing line!

Do you really think it's wise that you have soap you learned to make less than a month ago on your website FOR SALE?

I can't believe I didn't notice that earlier.

I would have thought that a successful business woman, such as yourself, would be loathe to offer untested, potentially dangerous, possibly inferior products to her existing clients.

Not your smartest move.

Hey Deda - Thanks for your reply and support of my interview - it is exciting. Thanks for the generous compliments! I am quite successful with a fabulous following of clients who are very special people :)

I understand your 'concern' and don't know if you noticed the ship date on my products? Also I have tested them and gave sample to friends, family, neighbors - in all over 20 people. In addition I have done other tests like Ph and my own kinds of testing like putting a wad of cotton with soapy suds on my skin and bandaged onto my skin, left for several hours to see if it irritated my skin. Nope. I have washed my face every day with it - and BELIEVE ME! I NEVER wash my face with anything but Neutrogena - EVER! And I haven't had 1 zit! I feel confident in my product. If there was to be any issue I would reverse the sale. So the comment about not being my 'smartest' move I think is bit of a personal decision you made without knowing all the facts. But that's ok - I've been known to say something and not know all the details.

But again, thank you for input and support :) If I were you, and didn't know all the facts, like yourself and have worked on my craft for years and saw a 'newbie' doing what I'm doing and didn't know all the facts - and all communication was through a forum - maybe I would think the same - however I would check all the facts first.

If you know me and my practices - no matter what I do - it's never, ever half baked. I take many measures to make sure I am doing something the right way and doing it the best and always getting better :)

Wow, what a concidence! I am quite successful with a fabulous following of clients who are very special people too! Can we be twins? I Love, love, love boasting about how grand I am, maybe we could collaborate sometime :D .

Harlow said:
Wow, what a concidence! I am quite successful with a fabulous following of clients who are very special people too! Can we be twins? I Love, love, love boasting about how grand I am, maybe we could collaborate sometime :D .

Harlow, I love you.

loveit_latherit said:
Hey Deda - Thanks for your reply and support of my interview - it is exciting. Thanks for the generous compliments! I am quite successful with a fabulous following of clients who are very special people :)

I understand your 'concern' and don't know if you noticed the ship date on my products? Also I have tested them and gave sample to friends, family, neighbors - in all over 20 people. In addition I have done other tests like Ph and my own kinds of testing like putting a wad of cotton with soapy suds on my skin and bandaged onto my skin, left for several hours to see if it irritated my skin. Nope. I have washed my face every day with it - and BELIEVE ME! I NEVER wash my face with anything but Neutrogena - EVER! And I haven't had 1 zit! I feel confident in my product. If there was to be any issue I would reverse the sale. So the comment about not being my 'smartest' move I think is bit of a personal decision you made without knowing all the facts. But that's ok - I've been known to say something and not know all the details.

But again, thank you for input and support :) If I were you, and didn't know all the facts, like yourself and have worked on my craft for years and saw a 'newbie' doing what I'm doing and didn't know all the facts - and all communication was through a forum - maybe I would think the same - however I would check all the facts first.

If you know me and my practices - no matter what I do - it's never, ever half baked. I take many measures to make sure I am doing something the right way and doing it the best and always getting better :)

Anna, I tried to be nice.

Only ONE FACT is important.

You made your first batch of soap less than 2 weeks ago.
Now you're selling soap.

It's irresponsible, dangerous and shows no respect or concern to your "Special People".
On this forum we do not support newbies selling soap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back