I tried a little mixing

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSoapyEwe

Reaction score
I mixed a free sample of Champagne that I got from BB's with Marichino Cherry from WSP and it smells just berry bubbly great!

I knew that the Marichino is strong and keeps it's scent well and I read on Soap Scent Review board that the Champagne is supposed to be a good sticker so I tried mixing them last night and it smells wonderful!

I normally don't have good luck mixing my own scents unless it comes to patchouli, vanilla and lavenders but this was a happy suprise!

Nice one Ewe. :wink:

I got a free sample of Champagne last year too and mixed it with Orange Essential Oil which was also very nice and still sticking one year on.

BB's Champagne is a great fo to soap with, no discolouration or accelleration, blends great with heaps of other fo's, and it sticks like crazy!
It's one I definitely keep going back for.
Last time I mixed it with pineapple and made "Pineapple Mimosa".
Hmmm :lol:

OOH that sounds nice! Have cherry myself but haven't soaped it yet. The Champagne sounds like a good one to have on hand ! Thanks for new ideas.

ooh I haven't thought about mixing it with pineapple. That sounds really good. I work in a salon and we usse brambleberry strawberry and mix it with champagne in our pedicures, people love it.

Back