I feel legit now!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, i just am unsure about the non-water bit. but if you will read the current swap thread, she mentioned that if there are not enough people, she mentioned there being a second soap. but i am unsure what she meant about that, and asked if that meant water based soaps are back on the table.

ha ha. too funny. No worries, i was at 60 posts until a few days ago (it took me MONTHS to go to 60, until others enticed me to hurry up so that i can join the current soap swap).

Woo congrats! I'm looking forward to being a 100-poster now that I know about swaps!

You get to do that after 100 posts?... Get ready to hear about my cats. Wait, I'm gonna need some cats.
Seriously though this post is well timed. Back when I was a little punk rocker when the cassette tape was still used there were chain letters we used to do with tapes and zines and I was just thinking that would be cool for soap. TA DA!!!! the system works.

You get to do that after 100 posts?... Get ready to hear about my cats. Wait, I'm gonna need some cats.
Seriously though this post is well timed. Back when I was a little punk rocker when the cassette tape was still used there were chain letters we used to do with tapes and zines and I was just thinking that would be cool for soap. TA DA!!!! the system works.

Hah! The whole "get ready to hear about my cats" reminds me of my photo album on my phone. 80% pictures of my animals, 10% pictures of food, and 10% pictures of my husband :-D

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

=

You'll probably get to 100 well before the next swap.

Be nice to lizflowers and maybe she'll agree to host a Valentine swap. It's really not that far away...hee hee hee. :angel:

lizflowers, you are my favorite soapy person!!!:p:p

So, I have two dogs, a cat, a lizard, and a husband... who do we want to talk about first? lol

Latest posts

Back