I don't think I introduced myself!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunny

Reaction score
I'm sucha dork, I just started posting up a storm and totally forgot to intro myself! (how rude).

I'm Bunny. I have been around since biblical times, I think, LOL. Some of you may know me from some of the old forums (I've been around since the old "Craft Express" forum days. I don't make near as much soap as I used to.... mostly now just for my family and occasional special prepaid orders from regulars. But I've made enough soap and screwed-up enough soap that if I can't at least be of help to someone, I hope to at least be a warning, LOL.

Happy New Year to all! I hope to be around lots, if you'll all put up with this old cranky Granny. :wink:

Hi Bunny!

I've been reading a few of your posts and have learned a lot already from you.....thanks for dropping in! This is my first time belonging to a forum and I know I never would have taken the CP plunge without all the information and advice from the people here and I'm glad you joined us :D

But I've made enough soap and screwed-up enough soap that if I can't at least be of help to someone, I hope to at least be a warning, LOL.

I can relate to that!!! :wink:

Tanya :)

Hi Bunny I am new here as well, welcome.

I remember Craft Express too. Guess I am old too :lol:

Mary Lou

Hi Bunny, nice of you to hop in! I'm new here too. I'm only getting ready to make my first batch on Monday so any advice you post will certainly be read by me. Robin

Hi Bunny, You was the one that inspired me into soapmaking some years ago from CraftExpress. Those were the days. Its so very nice to see you joined us here. Take Care and Happy New Year. :)

Hi Bunny.

I am new to the forum and also new to soap making but a monster was created the first batch. Lots of soap and bath bombs went to family as Christmas gifts and I am sure they were all being polite but everyone seemed to love it.

You will LOVE this forum. EVERYONE is sooooo nice.

Welcome

Back