How long does it take to get approved for the scent review board?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took me three or four days before I got the first email back. Is there a scent you needed looking up?

What is the 'scent review board'? Kinda get an idea but looks like you need approval so I'm intrigued what it could all entail. lol

Its a forum with a ton of reviews and info on different scents and suppliers. You can only use a payed email to sign up and the owner can be a bit slow to give approval.
You don't just sign up and get a approval either, you sign up, get the first emails, follow those instructions and then get approved. Its a bit of a pain but there is zero spam and it really is worth it. Many of the reviews are older, we really, really need new members to post new reviews.

Cool.. I've tested tons and def. need help with some that don't have reviews online like BB. It does ring a bell and believe its off of here though right? Do you have a link? Thx hun. :)

It is a forum/board that discuss fragrances. Although it is not a busy board currently it is a good place to search opinions on fo's.

soapscentreview.obisoap.ca/viewforum.php?f=343&sid=54e2c81f4dd8e83ffd2ef64a699bb137

Got the first email on Saturday. Thanks for reminding me to check my email.

Sent the request on Friday I think.

Got the first email on Saturday. Thanks for reminding me to check my email.

Sent the request on Friday I think.

Yes- the above is very important- remember to check your e-mails, folks, especially once you receive the second e-mail that welcomes you to the board. If you don't respond or activate within in 7 days, your registration terminated/membership deleted.

IrishLass :)

Thanks you guys - sorry for getting back to you so late. No specific scent I wanted to look up, just making notes right now of good/bad/ugly. :) Still haven't heard anything, I will try again.

Back