How are my labels?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hmlove1218

Reaction score
So I've had to redesign my labels for my full bars and would like opinions on them. They're just general labels do none of the information is filled out. The multiple fonts are to "match" more closely with the fragrance. I wouldn't think a guy would want to buy a bar written with a girly font lol.

Sorry about them being sideways. When I tried to rotate the picture everything got smaller.

Front, back, and how they look when on the bar.

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Herb N Cowboy.jpg

New Scents.jpg

I like to put my company name on the front label and include a caution before the ingredient listing. That is just me. You lables are very colorful and the print is good and large enough to read.

Thank you. I actually print them on scrapbook paper so they're constantly changing colors and patterns. But I almost always use a solid for the printed section so that it's easier to read.

I like your layout - a lot. Most labels are overcrowded with too many graphics and too much copy, which makes them busy and amateurish, in my opinion.

Personally, I am not a huge fan of the top two fonts for the front of your labels. You're marketing them as rustic, but I think your labels would look even better with a slightly more sophisticated/modern font.

And most importantly - your soaps look great!

Thank you! I don't particularly care for "busy" labels either. I like simple labels that tell me what I want to know. Its much more clean looking to me.

Personally, I would like more contrast between the lettering and the background color. But the overall concept is nice!

I agree. The scrapbook paper that I bought this time didn't take the ink as well so lighter colored ink didn't show up enough. But some of the lighter pages don't take dark ink well..

Hi from MA. I love the scrapbook paper idea. Saves money if you can find a background in clearance. I also like that you could change the feel for the seasons. Quick ? Though ( I am embarrassed if this has been covered somewhere else) What program did you use to print and what size spacing? I have a label...ish but I am not sure where to go from here.

I just used MS Word. I measured my bars and came up with a label size that would fit and still allow the soap to be seen. Then I inserted a table and formatted each cell to that size

Latest posts

Back