Hi from Holland!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yill

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie soap maker a hope to learn a lot from all of you!!
Also hope to find some answers to my questions concerning this wonderful hobby :razz:

Hello! It's very nice to meet you. I wish you luck in your soaping, it's a lot of fun and super addicting! The best part for me is buying fragrance oils! I can't stop, help!

Welcome to the forum and to the wonderful addiction ;-)

Welcome to soaping! I highly reccomend a good reference book like the soapmakers companion. There are some good learning sites like teachsoap.com and millersoap.com and you tube has some good videos too. Glad to have you here!

Thanks for the advise ruby61. I already have and read the soapmakers companion, and have been watching youtube every evening for the last 2 months! hahaha! Made 2 batches of soap and just got all my supplies for the third one :)

Hi there! My great-great-grandparents emigrated to the US from Holland in the 1890's. They lived in Bovenkarspel and Enkhuisen.

Hi danahuff!

How cool is that! So they lived in what we now call Noord-Holland, I live there too :)

Latest posts

Back