Have you used Wellington Fragrances??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canyonhorses

Reaction score
Have any of you used Wellington Fragrances? Did you like them? I am needing to order FO's and they are pretty much cheaper than anyone else.
I also order from NaturesGardencandles. Do you have any other suggestions.
Thanks
Paula

What will you be using them for? I can only speak of my experience with Wellington. I did not care for anything that I ordered and never reordered. I found that while some scents are nice in body products, I had zero success with soap. Scents changed or disappeared altogether. I don't know if I just hit scents that were all terrible. I only ordered 12 fragrances.

I ordered back when I was a newb and HATED every single FO.

Now NG I love - I use them almost exclusively.

Wellington

I am currently using some of their fragrance oils for my CP soap and have found that a few of them either morph during soaping or either do not afix themselves well in the soap and quickly fade. Also there are a few that really don't own up to what you might think they smell like but that can be a good thing in soaping!--ie sugar cookie in the finished product smells like gingerbread and even turns a nice gingerbread color in the curing stage which was an added pleasant surprise for me!

Latest posts

Back