Greetings from Tennessee

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgjsmith

Reaction score
Hi Ya'll My Name is Crystal and I'm from TN As others might note I am a soap making virgin and a candle making virgin:0 Shocking I know I am so excited to start on these new adventures!! I live in TN with my husband and 5 kids on a small hobby farm with sheep, goats, chickens, turkeys, guinies,and a peacock!! I love crafting and can't wait to add soap and candle making! Thanks Crystal

Hi crystal! This is a good forum for soapmaking, good luck on your ventures.

Hiya Crystal :) As you can see, I'm in TN too. I know there are at least 3 others on the forum who are from our lovely lonnnnnnnnnnng state LOL I'd love to see your peacock!

Hey Crystal. I love soap making... it's like baking but lasts longer (the product does). I have yet to make candles, but bought all the stuff to do it... one of these days! Good luck and research a ton before you jump in! I love the fact that you can take something society considers trash (fat) and use it to make things that are useful! <3 that!!!

Hello Crystal and Welcome to the forum! I am very new to soap making also. I have done some MPs, and today I will be doing my first CP :)

Latest posts

Back