Great Soap Works Spoon Swirl Challenge

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, PLEASE don't stop! You guys have been so inspiring and all of the soaps are wonderful. I don't think anyone following this thread feels that anyone is fishing for votes. We already have to exercise patience in waiting for soap to cure, please don't make us wait for your pictures.

I didn't mean to imply closing it either. And also, when I re-read my post, I see I worded it funny. I meant I wasn't trying to lure Fata's vote, in case it wasn't clear.

Anyway, I think lp has a great idea for next time. Let's do it!

Soooooo....exactly how long do all us "outsiders" have to wait to find out the voting results? I like to think of myself as a patient man, but apparently not so much in this case. :)

I'm wondering if there were ties, several. WIth over 300 possible votes, that could have happened and she would have to check with the sponsor about what to do, because they are offering prizes for the top three. Either that or something personal happened where Amy is unable to get to it. I hope the former.

No, I haven't tried. Last month, she had emails out within 30 minutes of the close. She didn't even send out an email saying voting was closed. I was a bit of a pest this month about the photoshopping issue so I don't want to bug her again. You want to send a quick check-in email to her, Lionprincess?

Never mind, I shot her a quick email. WIll let you know if I hear anything.

Last edited:
Ok, so I know none of these names. Anyone care to elaborate on who's who? :)

Is the second place Jelena, aka Fata?

Last edited:
Mercy me! One of the upcoming challenges is the DNA helix swirl!!! THere is no way I'm competing. How humiliating would it be to lose at my own swirl? It would be mortifying.

WOW, I'm speechless. Thank you!!!!

I know nothing about the DNA helix swirl...

P.S. I just got a message from Amy saying I get free registration in January. I guess I have to learn something about the swirl...

Last edited:
Back