Garlic soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the soap forum , Please be sure to introduce yourself to the forum.

What do you hope for your [garlic] soap to do ? Yes you can make a "garlic" soap .Soap is a wash-off product so the root question becomes : "Does the contributing properties stand up to the Lye "? The second question would be : "Is soap the best vehicle to deliver the antibiotic properties you wish focus on"? What is the active antibiotic ingredient in garlic & and does it already exist in "cosmetic " form .
Those are just some of the questions that came to mind looking at it from" if i was doing it ."

How can I make quality garlic antibiotic so
If you're looking for ways to incorporate garlic in a soap, I would consider making a garlic infused olive oil to put in your soap. I would also consider making your soap at a lower temperature, like 80°- 90°F to try to keep as many beneficial properties of your ingredients as possible.

If you're looking for ways to incorporate garlic in a soap, I would consider making a garlic infused olive oil to put in your soap. I would also consider making your soap at a lower temperature, like 80°- 90°F to try to keep as many beneficial properties of your ingredients as possible.
I'm not sure about you but even if I soap cool, when soap goes into gel, it can get pretty hot, well above 80-90F. Those beneficial properties won't last the process.

Latest posts

Back