Game ┉ Would You Rather?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Old Spaghetti Factory (restaurant) Lasagna was a absolute favorite!

Would you rather put up your Christmas tree knowing it will be taken down soon. Or take your tree down, knowing you'll be putting it back up at the end of the year? (If you celebrate Christmas. If you do not, I apologize for offending...) We are taking ours down and I am having a difficult time with it.

I put our tree up early, just after Thanksgiving, and take it down on New Year’s Day.

Would you rather have pasta with Red Sauce (Marinara for example) or White Sauce (Alfredo for example).

Pizza - I’m not a meat eater.

Would you rather watch a movie at home on your comfy sofa, and your significant other, or the same movie at a theater with lots of people.

I live in South Florida! Humid 99% of the time! I’ll keep it though, I hate the climate in Vegas (been there 20+ times).
Would you rather go sledding or ice skating?

I live in South Florida! Humid 99% of the time! I’ll keep it though, I hate the climate in Vegas (been there 20+ times).
Would you rather go sledding or ice skating?
None, I live in Michigan, we just got 5 inches last night, another storm is projected for tomorrow and this weekend. I'll take the heat!

Would you rather binge-watch all 9 seasons of Little House On The Prarie or watch it one episode a day.

Whereabouts in MI? I lived in Flint & Grand Blanc in the 1980’s. My brother lives in Ypsilanti.

One episode a day.

Would you rather watch the Sopranos (again) or Seinfeld?

Latest posts

Back