For those who use Roebic from Lowe's

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beachgurl

Reaction score
If you use Roebic from Lowe's you might want to call your store and make sure they're going to continue carrying it ... I went last week and there were only two containers left so I asked one of the guys there if he had more and he said that they'd no longer be carrying it/getting anymore in. I'm not trying to incite panic, but if you depend on it, make sure they're going to keep carrying it in their stores so you're not up the creek without a paddle.

Thanks, beachgurl. I use Roebic and they NEVER have it on their shelf. When I need it, I order it online and then go pick it up. I hope my Lowe's doesn't discontinue this as well...

I was bummed; they don't have the best prices, but it's convenient .. if I run out I can go pick it up. Guess I'll have to watch my lye supply like a hawk now :cry:

I have never tried Roebic but I found my lye at Ace Hardware. I now have them order a case of 12 for me so I don't have to keep running back and forth. A 16oz container is 3.49. Not sure how the compares.

Back