FO Dupes in OZ

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shedaisy

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I love to use a few dupes but the prices at Big Tree are sooooo expensive
is there anywhere else I can get them from, I'm looking for
L"Eau D"DIssey
Rockstar
Honey I washed the kids
Money Farts
Thanking you in advance for time & effort.

Try Aussie Soap Supplies, but I think prices are much the same. You might have to place an order OS.

Keen to follow this thread.
I wouldn't care if they were OS as long as they posted to AU.

Why not try DayStar, her freight is very reasonable and I usually order two at a time. I know she has the last three that you mention and not sure on the first one. Good luck

Daystar is great with postage especially if just buying a coulple of 1lb bottles and the odd sample as Stacey then sends it letter rate which as about 14.00 from memory.................good value!!!!!

Ok
I have surfed the internet. Day Star are the only ones that dupe 2 of the FO that I'm after, so I am placing a order, there postage to Australia is $13.50 US if your order is 3-4lb. That is not to bad at all. Thank you for all your help.

I also placed a order with NG thinking there postage for a small order would be the same, it is not they charge $45.50 for a medium flat rate box that will hold 8 of there 16 ounce bottles, that works out at $5.69 per 16oz bottle, that makes there 16oz app $22 per bottle but you have to place a large order, that makes Day Starr great value as the 16oz bottles are around $22 each & they will post a 3-4lb box for $13.50. This is all in AUS dolars.
Hope this helps anyone else who wishes to order oversees.

So how many will fit in a $13.50 box????? I remeber you telling me Lyn. I can't remember. Sorry you have to explain to the dummy people. The pounds have me confused. A 16oz bottle is equilavent to out 500gr/ml bottles...right?????
Going to place an order today. I'll try their Blue Bubblegum (I think that the name) dupe for the Candy Fluff. 500mls of the stuff...soapy heaven...can't wait!! I'll order some other dupes too to try out.

shedaisy said:
1lb = 16oz
I ordered 3 X 16oz bottles & 3 X 2oz bottles I left a 4oz of room spare, just so it did not go over the 4lb limit. Hopes this helps

Think you gave yourself 10oz to spare, with 3lb 6ozs for your order. :)

Thanx girls.
I'll stick with 3 x 16oz bottles & should b safe.
Mannnnn....... why am I buying more FO's :oops: Must have 100 bottles I've not looked sideways at yet that need soaping...LMAO!!
Nevermind....right?
Where r u Lyn to justify my spending/addiction..... :lol:

pretty soap

Lyn your soaps are so cool. How do you make them so fluffy looking on the top?

Latest posts

Back