Feedback Wanted

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tubman

Reaction score
I’m looking for feedback on the recipe below. The goal is to create a cleansing bar that is not to drying.
IMG_8425.jpeg

Are you still looking for feedback on this recipe? It looks good to me. If you wanted to, you could bump the longevity number up by reducing the avocado or olive oil a bit and increasing hard oils high in palmitic and/or stearic acids. For instance, you could increase the Shea, or add a little cocoa butter or some GW415 soy wax. Don’t increase the coconut oil because the number right now is good for what you want.

It looks like you’re making a small amount for testing and or for personal use. Have you made the soap already? If so, have you used it yet? And if so, what do you think of it?

Last edited:
Are you still looking for feedback on this recipe? It looks good to me. If you wanted to, you could bump the longevity number up by reducing the avocado or olive oil a bit and increasing hard oils high in palmitic and/or stearic acids. For instance, you could increase the Shea, or add a little cocoa butter or some GW415 soy wax. Don’t increase the coconut oil because the number right now is good for what you want.

It looks like you’re making a small amount for testing and or for personal use. Have you made the soap already? If so, have you used it yet? And if so, what do you think of it?
Yes, feedback is still wanted. I haven’t tested the recipe yet. I made a batch but it is curing. So, I’ll have thoughts once I’ve tried it.

Thanks for giving me feedback on this recipe. I will do some testing with what you suggested on lowering olive or avocado and increasing hard oils/butters.

Latest posts

Back