Dreaming of soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roseb

Reaction score
I think I have crossed the line to addiction. I've had two dreams with soap so far this week.

Dream #1 - the bastile soap I made separated in the mold. I got up at 3 am to check on it and of course it was fine. Nuts!

Dream #2 - The mafia was preventing the import of raw soap materials, so that they could artificially inflate the price of said materials. Nuts!

I hope that I'm not the only one. Please let me know I'm not the only one!

Last edited:
I made the soap once and every night I dream about the soap. Hehe I wonder what it is? symbolic ?

I dream of making soap. usually of a new technique that I'm about to try or something. I don't usually wake up to check my soap in the mold.... I DO get UP early to check up on it like a kid on Christmas day.

Not long ago I read a post about mice getting into someone's soaps and soon after that, I dreamt that my chickens were acting weird out in the yard and when I went to check what they were doing, they had stolen my soaps and were pecking at and eating them. Woke up in a sweat. :crazy:

I have had some strange soap dreams... Usually right before an event I've been getting ready for.. The last one I had was about trying to arrange my display when a hoard of zombies came at me and all I had was a sling shot that I used to hurl soap at the zombies with... o_O

I have had some strange soap dreams... Usually right before an event I've been getting ready for.. The last one I had was about trying to arrange my display when a hoard of zombies came at me and all I had was a sling shot that I used to hurl soap at the zombies with... o_O

I'm sorry for laughing cuz I'm sure the dream was scary. But if I told my husband about your dream he would tell me to hoard my soap so we'll be ready. :razz:

The soap dreams are the happy ones. The sad ones are the dreams where all this "life" stuff gets in the way, keeping me from making soap.

One might say that they were storming the Bastile.......................

Latest posts

Back