Cupcakes!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misskat22

Reaction score
I finally tried CP cupcakes, I made them scented with Wedding Cake on the bottom, and the top is unscented coloured with silver mica and they have glitter on top, but it's hard to see in the pic. I'm SOOOOO happy with them!

1005974_10152923732960523_1676709471_n.jpg

Those look great! I've been wanting to do cupcake soaps, but I know I would totally botch the icing. Wouldn't look near as good as yours

They look lovely! and so real!!! I wouldn't even know where to begin on making them. Never used an icing bag before and I'm giggling right now just thinking about what that experiment would turn out like for me :)

Thanks everyone! I was super nervous about trying them! Had a few oops moments with the icing, first time it just poured out the nozzle, second time it mostly just poured out, third time was a charm though, I was putting too much in the bag and it was pushing itself out under the weight. Might try a few more today...I hate that I can't gel them though and they're taking SO long to harden LOL.

Kazmi, just put down lots of newspaper, be patient and go for it! You never know until you try.

Latest posts

Back