CupCakes- frosting amount??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vidasworld12

Reaction score
Hi Everyone... me once again ...

I want to make cupcakes, but I have no idea as to how much I would have to take out for the frosting???

I say im making a 12.5 oz of oil batch i believe it would make aprox 6 cupcakes????---- cause online I read that a 25 oz of oil batch makes 12 cupcakes ..

I dont want that many , just in case they flop..

How much do I need to take out of that batch for the frosting?? also once I have my amount for the frosting , its just a matter of letting it set so i can pipe??? is that right ? cause thats what it looks like to me on the tutorials Ive seen... I didnt notice any fancy work to pipe..

Thank you ALL in advise, I greatly appreciate your help , advise !

I generally make the same size batch for my frosting. It totally depends on how low or high you want it to be. I make the base first then another batch for the frosting portion.

THANK YOU! I honestly thought that was the case , cause it makes sense , BUT I chickened out and decided to ask you guys first

Thx again !!!!!

THANK YOU! I honestly thought that was the case , cause it makes sense , BUT I chickened out and decided to ask you guys first

Thx again !!!!!

Just keep an extra mold available for any extra. I sometimes end up with an odd soap or two. Once you get your technique down you'll know. Just keep good notes.

yes got it!! thank you again !!!

( i got a huge binder with notes from all the recipes Ive made so far - its a mess lol )

Latest posts

Back